BJ Cutter v0.8
Windows 8 – Tested
Other Windows: not tested, probably would work
Mac OS X 10.10 – Tested, but not released
Linux – not yet
- Download the file
- Unzip the file
- Double Click “GUIMainWindow.exe”
- Try to find how to use by yourself!
OK… That was a joke. Let me give an example!
- Open the application, and click “Add File…”
- There is a sample data file called “SampleData.csv” (Credits to Mr. Sumitani for providing this sample). Chose the file and click “Open”
- Select the file in the file list on the left. You will see the graph in the center.
- In “Cut” tab on the right, select “Use All Files”.
- Set Gap to 100, Time Threshold to 0.50, Smooth Factor to 3.
- Click “Cut!” button, that’s it!.
- Click the “Export” tab, press “Save to” to chose a place to export your file.
- Check “Save to Separate Folders” if you need.
- Check”Save to CSV file” and “Save to PNG file” if you need.
- Check other checkboxes as you like.
- Click “Export” button, that’s it! You will find your data in the folder you selected!
If you would like support or have bugs to report, or have any feature request, please contact me at mail#chenzhijin.com (replace # with @), or directly come to my desk!
This is an pre-alpha release of MCBJ Data Splitter. This means this program may not be functional and may cause loss of data. Use this program on your own risk, and remember to frequently backup your data. The author is not responsible for any data loss or damage to your computer.